Sunday, November 14, 2010

Marin Country Mart/ Larkspur Landing


I'm so excited to have a new little store front to share my work and inspirations every week. The Marin Country Mart Farmers market which is located at the old Larkspur landing site. This Market is open Every Saturday from 9-2. I am honored to be a part of it. The people are amazing and I really truly have enjoyed it the last three weeks its been open. Here are a few photos to introduce you to my new digs.








Celebrate everything flags for non waste partys.
$35.00 4 yards. Photo by Andrew weeks


Ambatalia furoshiki
Photo by Andrew Weeks


Origami bulk bags ( new natural linen ones coming)


Produce bags in reclaimed cotton, linen, vintage hemp and rafia.

waste not, want not proverb if you use a commodity or resource carefully
and without extravagance, you will never be in need.

New big ole market bag, inside out reclaimed denim and hemp webbing super strong straps.

Packing up Liberty Furoshiki.






3 comments:

Laura said...

I am so proud, my friend! I will have to come and visit one day.

mary said...

you are amazing! i love everything and it just looks so beautiful... love you... xoxo

ashley said...

is this your farmers market booth? it's soooo beautiful! love!!!!!!!!!